Monday, June 13, 2011

Is that what you do? So do I!




this rendition of this song is totally horrible;
last weekend was the opposite of horrible.
  
why not have a three-legged visit to a horde celebration of freedom with an fellow non-consumer?

(this guy was impressed with our skillz.)



then M. B.'s feet got tired.


 
oh hey, K$$.





uhm, M.B...?

dat's better!!

snaxxx

and then we slept in that treehouse again. seriously so good.

I'm pretty sure we both look the best in the morning. ;(

 
'lil temple excursion down to Manti. Purely joyous.



Don't we look happy?


Photochopping skillz.


I am grateful for my friends. Here's to one-and-a-half months of summery goodness.

2 comments:

Marge Bjork said...

i really wish the camera would have caught my great yoga moves. we have great friends.

wsb said...

2 thumbs way up
if you're one of us, then you're one of me